Registration is open. Please go to http://www.regonline.com/83466
to register. Early registration
closed on Feb 1, 2006.
registration will require a credit card, but the registration software
will only accept Visa or MasterCard. We apologize for any
inconvenience this might cause.
The onsite registration desk will be open on Wednesday
evening before the conference, and will open one hour before the first
session on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
|Registration rates for early
registrants are listed below:
Late and onsite registration fees are $100 more for each type of
- $385 ACM,IEEE,HFES, and AAAI members
- $185 Students
- $185 IEEE Life members
- $485 Others
- At least one author must register by January 5, 2006 to
ensure that their paper will be included in the proceedings.
- Student registrants will be asked to present their student
ID when the pick up material at the conference.
- ACM, IEEE, HFES, and AAAI members will need to enter their
ID number in the registration system to receive the reduced
- Note that registration refunds can only be given on early
registration and only if requests are received before Feb 2. No
refunds will be given to authors.